Friday, June 26, 2009

"The Wheels on the Bus..."

REMY has changed so much in the past few months. She will be 15 months on the 29th and I swear in the last month she has really taken on a little (or big) personality of her own. She is full of cheesy smiles, evil glares (mostly at strangers), giggles, high-pitches screams, tantrums, cuddles and lots of love.

(Remy showcasing her new 'camera face' - I think she learned this from her cousin, Emory)

Remy is so full of spunk these days. She is really keeping us on our toes!


Remy's vocabulary has taken off as well. She has lots of words that she uses daily which include:
Daddy, Mommy, doggy, help, no, no-way, hi, bye, sit, shoe, please, thank-you & poo (we have no clue where the last one came from but it is perfectly clear when she says it)

Another one of her favourite activities is singing. She picked up "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" a few weeks ago and sings it numerous times throughout the day. She also LOVES the song, "The Wheels on the Bus"...

(Don't mind the singing or the coloring - my camera was on a funny setting and I only had the one chance to catch her in action)

Remy also just had a doctors appointment. She rocked the scales at 24lbs (75-90%) and was 31" (50-75%) tall. Even though she still has lots of cute rolls all over her body I fear she is actually thinning out. I l.o.v.e all her rolls and will miss them when they one day disappear (at least I hope they one day disappear)!

This little girl lights up our lives and adds so much to our family. We love her so much.

2 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

a little off tune but Remy sure is cute!

The Thompson Family said...

That was the cutest little performance! I have to say I love those chubby thighs, why aren't chubby thighs cute when we are older haha. She looks so much bigger since you guys were here. I loved your song by the way I can't wait for more!!