Last week we had our family pictures taken by Liz (a-oh-so-talented photographer). I think they turned out fabulous! I love the location she chose for us (Inglewood in Calgary). It allowed for just the right 'vibe' to shine through. She was wonderful with the kids - even Remy warmed up to her very quickly which made for some great shots. Thanks so much, Liz!















Brian (28) - Chelsey (26) - Cade (3) - Remy (18 months)
(I shrunk the pictures a lot so they would upload faster to blogger, my computer is ancient, so the quality may not be perfect - the originals are!)


7 comments:
i love love love them all.
Chelsey, I love the pictures. You have a beautiful family!
Those look awesome Chels!! What a beautiful family!! And such a great location...I'll have to keep that in mind for the future!
They do look good- your family is darling!
nice pictures! you guys are such a cute family!
Way cute family pictures! I love them. The scenry makes them so cute and unique. My favorite is the one of you and Remy, it is so precious!
Post a Comment