Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Wonderful Surprise!

On Friday afternoon Brian called to say that he was stuck at work under a pile of paperwork and that he would be late. I was bummed. By Friday I am so ready for him to get home at a decent time...

On Friday evening Brian finally walked through the garage door, unlocked the front door, and minutes later Danielle & Emory walked through my front door! Danielle & my Dad had planned a surprise trip and let me tell you, it was a surprise. I had no idea at all that they were coming and it was a wonderful treat! Since Friday we have spent every possible moment together. The kids play great and love each other so much...

I am in love with Emory. She is such a sweet little one. She loves anyone that is willing to hold her. All you have to do is put your arms out and she will let you scoop her up. We have cuddled, kissed and given each other tickles! She is so much fun!

Cade & Remy love to play with Emory and 'Nano'. Every morning they ask if we can go to Gma's to play. Remy & Cade have also taught Emory a few new tricks and words including walking up & down the stairs (instead of crawling) and the use of the word 'NO' (thanks to Remy).

Danielle & Emory will have to leave us on Friday afternoon and I am already dreading it. We will miss them both so much but, luckily we will see them soon - after all, Christmas is just around the corner!

1 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

How fun for you girls! I love seeing your littles ones, they are so so cute. I bet you were so surprised and excited, I can imagine the squeeling! I am glad you two can get together as often as you do. I would love to attend one of your play dates with my little one...someday.