Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside BUT It's warm in here...

OUTSIDE...

The result of yesterday's snowstorm. It was quite the storm!

INSIDE...

The family all settled in for our Saturday Night movie - complete with treats!
NEED I SAY MORE?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Holy crap! We had a supposed "snow storm" ... 1 cm of snow that melted within an hour. People in the south are weird.

leah jane said...

looks like such fun!

The Thompson Family said...

That is more snow then Idaho is getting! We hardly have had any, not that I am complaining. I love the cozy little fam. Remy is looking like such a big girl these day, especially in the last picture of her not drinking diet coke. I still want to see pictures of you in that black number you bought for the party!!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i bet caden is NOT wearing pants under that blanket!