Last night we had a rough night.
Remy was awake from 2:30am-5am.
Cade woke for the day at 5:45am.
I got zero sleep.
This afternoon the kids, my Mom and I went to a movie at the theater.
Cade was in heaven (a possible reason for his early wake-up).
He sat still, ate his popcorn & candy and enjoyed himself.
Remy did the exact opposite.
Sadly, Remy will not be invited to the next movie.
Despite being exhausted I can't help but love these little monkey's.
Can you blame me?



(Please ignore all signs of exhaustion (bags under eyes))


2 comments:
I like the faces Cade is making in the background. I find that on the days when you are really tired, kids usually do something funny to snap you out of it. Same thing if you are mad at them.
Your kids are so adorable. Enjoy the days AND NIGHTS with them. They go by way too fast.
Post a Comment