This morning my alarm went off at 6:30am.
At 7:00am my Mom and I hit the pavement for our weekly long run.
7 miles (11.3km) for Chelsey and 12 miles (19km) for my Mom - in the dark.
It was a brisk -8 C (17 F).




Now it is 8:30am.
I feel in control and strong.
Who knew a little exercise could feel so good!


7 comments:
I like your vest - it'll keep you safe while running in the dark!! I wish I could run for 7 minutes let alone 7 miles! Perhaps someday!
love the vest, i wish i had one like that!
Ladies - I knew the vest would be a big hit. Just remember, my crazy mother made us leave in the pitch dark... cars were flashing their lights at us (I think they thought we were animals on the road). My crazy mother also made me wear the vest, haha!
Your crazy mother thought you looked great in the crazy vest. Great job on the run.!! Can't wait to do the 15 miler. this is becoming an obsession I do believe.
Keep it up girl!!
You guys are all doing great. Our dtr-in-law runs marathons in Salt Lake. I couldn't believe when she came to the cabin and ran down to the church on the highway and back. She is so full of energy
looking good!!!!
Post a Comment