...and I love to 'push-my-brother's buttons'.
I am really good at it.
One of the easiest ways to really bother Cade is to sing,
"Away in a manger" at the top of my lungs.
This especially bothers him when he is trying to listen to a song on the radio.
I think it is so funny how easy it is to make him mad.
I mean really mad.
Tears and all.
Tonight while we were driving home from Gma's & Gpa's I decided I should bug him a little.
This time I decided to say,
"Cade we are going to Church"
over & over again.
It worked, I had him in tears in no time.
Then to really get under his skin I decided to top it off with a nice loud performance of,
"Away in a manger".
My Mommy & Daddy always say to Cade,
"Just don't listen to Remy".
But Cade can't help but listen to me (probably because I am so loud).
So I just keep on pushing-his-buttons because well,
I LOVE IT!
My Mommy calls me her little devil.
She tells me I am too smart for my own good.
I wonder what she means?
All I know is I can create chaos in minutes.
And between you and me,
It is really FUN!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Hi! My Name is Remy...
Posted by Chelsey at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
she is too dang cute! with such a little personality, or should I say big personality!
OOOOO I just want to squish her! I love her little personality. I can only imagine what is to come as they get older!
This post is hilarious! Especially because I feel like I could insert Eleanor where it says remy, oliver were it says cade, switch out a couple of pictures and post it on my blog.
Why do they do that?!?
Seriously, Eleanor had Oliver in tears on our way back from grandma's house tonight as well for the exact same reasons.
so cute, and such a mischievous little smile... i love it
Post a Comment