I know I have complained about Remy's sleep habits on here before but, I must complain yet again. For a while there we were doing really well. Getting Remy down to bed didn't take too long or too much effort. However, things seem to be changing...(sigh).
Last night we struggled, fought and pleaded with Remy for 1 1/2 hours to get to sleep. Tonight was much the same.
I find myself struggling to keep-in-control during the hours of 'torture'. When she does finally fall asleep I am exhausted & totally frustrated.
So, we have decided to shake things up a little. Tomorrow we are going to put Remy in her 'big-girl-bed'. Just saying those words makes me cringe. But, we need a fresh start; a clean slate. Wish us luck. I have a very strong feeling the next week or two are going to be a little crazy!
All I have to say is it is a very good thing this little girl is so cute...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
It's a Good Thing She's so Cute
Posted by Chelsey at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
it's a good thing she is your child and not mine. i think i would of gone crazy by now...you are so patient!
that little girl is too smart. she has you so figured out. i think the big girl bed could be a good thing!
good luck.
ugh, good luck. i hate sleeping issues. and it seems like everyone always brags about how well their kid is sleeping, which when your own is not, is like pouring salt in the wound.
that last picture is priceless. she totally reminds me of my natalie. good luck with the big girl bed... it took us five kids to get the sleeping thing down pat.
Good Luck!!! It seems when the finally get sleeping real good it only lasts 2 to 3 weeks and then something changes their routine! Mack was naughty last night and it took us about an hour to get him to bed. Exhausting. The cute factor helps so much, I agree! She is a doll.
good idea! i bet it will work like a charm. Good luck!
Post a Comment