FYI: My baby girl isn't a baby anymore.
She is a little girl;
full of attitude and spunk.
Oh and did I mention she is too smart for her own good?
Since Remy is no longer a baby we have decided to move her to a big-girl-bed.
(oh and we are desperately hoping it will help with some of our sleep issues)
Today Remy, Cade and I spent the afternoon setting up Remy's bedroom.
Her room looks so strange without her crib.
I can't believe I don't have a baby in a crib anymore.
Once I got the bed set-up I realized how much I need to do to transform her room into a little girls room.I need to paint the walls, paint her nightstand and do a little accessorizing.
It should be lots of fun.
I will keep you posted on how our night goes.
Keep your fingers crossed for us.
Tonight will be the first night we do not rock Remy to sleep.
(yes, we rock our 30lb nearly 2-year old to sleep each night - don't judge us)
Let's be honest - it could get ugly...


5 comments:
go remy go..maybe an art wall?
that is the cutest little bed! we're thinking about transitioning Evan too now that he can almost climb out of the crib! i'll be anxious to hear how it goes and for your tips! good luck!
I loved rocking my kids to sleep and now love rocking my grandkids. It's so calming to both of us. The bed is really cute. Good Luck!
Not only is she cute...but very very clever as well. Wish I could rock her asleep sometime..too bad I missed the boat! Love the bed and the room. sooo cute.
OMGoodness!!! Where is that bed from??
Post a Comment