Monday, February 8, 2010

Cade's Shadow

Where Cade is, Remy is also!
So, tonight while we applied the "special sticker" to Cade's wart (yuck, I know) Remy was right there beside him, pleading for a "sticker" of her own.
So naturally, we obliged.



Cade Update:
Today Cade and I headed to the doctor for a check-up. The nurse weighed and measured Cade and lead us to our room. The first words out of the doctor's mouth as she entered the room were,
"You know he is as tall as a 5-year old?"
It's true. Cade is one big kid. He is tall and solid. He is currently weighing in at 41 lbs and is 42" tall! He is also a healthy & happy little boy! All in all, it was a great check-up!

5 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

oh remy, you are too much! why is cade so big? is it all that cheese?

The Thompson Family said...

He always seems to only be in his little underwears, I love it! your kids are too cute.

Lorraine said...

What a cute couple of kids. It's better that he's big than small. I know andrea and Megan's kids have all seemed to do the wart thing. I guess it's a right of passage. Eh!

nelson fam said...

Thats my Cade. Go big or go home!! And Remy could you get any cuter. I love that you are his shadow. Could you please however not copy the underwear thing. There are times it just doesn't work.

chris, mara, jack + katy said...

I love that Cade is never wearing clothes!