Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dreaming a Dream

I have been dreaming about one of these lately...

Isn't she beautiful?

Doesn't she just scream,

FREEDOM
ADVENTURE
ESCAPE?

To me she does. So, I will keep dreaming. And one day hopefully my dreams will come true because this whole being stranded thing - is totally overrated (did I mention we are only on day #2 and already I am ready to scream?)!

(PS - today to fill up some time we are making homemade whole wheat bread, yummy right?)

3 comments:

Bryan and Kat said...

Totally right there with ya. With Bryan taking the only car to work leaves us a little stranded too! Good thing they're so darn cute!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

dreaming big.

nelson fam said...

I remember dreaming about a van. Just put that message into the universe and somehow it magically will happen. Or call your dad and start begging along with sobbing also works!