We have been staying at my parents house the past few days.
The kids have been loving every minute of their spacious "new home".
They love sleeping on Gma & Gpa's bedroom floor,
waking up at Gma & Gpa's house,
playing with their Aunt Kensie
and they have especially loved making music videos.
(thanks aunt kensie for teaching them everything they know)
Oh and I must add...
Cade can do this for hours.
It is a great way to get out his energy.
By the end of the ump-teenth video he was finally tired (hurray).
He even asked if he could lay down on the couch.
Amazing!


6 comments:
i love that he is slow in the beginning and then gets faster with the music. that kid has some talent. now only if he had some pants...
so funny! what a guy!
Love it!! He's got some good moves!
I can't wait for him to see these when he's older. He's going to LOVE it. haha
I'm getting used to seeing him without pants. does he wear them when he goes out. Jokes i'm just kidding. He has some great moves there. tell him to keep up the good work.
That is too funny. His dancing is so boy. No tippy toes or hands like a ballerina. And I love his 'boxer-briefs'. If you guys can wrangle up a car this week come over!!
Post a Comment