A few times each day Remy asks to call Emory on the phone.
Of course I say okay.
I dial the number and then hand the phone over to Remy.
She waits patiently for an answer.
When she hears the magical word - hello -
She will say something like this...
Hi Nano (aka: Danielle), is Emee there?
or
Hi Nano, I want to talk to Emee, okay?
or
Hi Nano, where's Emee?
When Emee gets on the other end of the phone Remy lights up.
They chat about this and that,
laugh often
and are filled with happiness.
A phone call to or from Emee makes Remy's day.
She loves her cousin Emee.
I would have to say they are best friends.



So, if you are ever having a bad day,
give Remy a call.
She is sure to lighten your mood!


5 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard, and those pictures are so cute! Remy is so lucky to have a cousin her age to grow up with
emee loves it when you call too. you are so cute. keep the phone calls coming remy!
Aww, that is the cutest thing I have ever heard, how adorable!!! I hope you got this on video!
Very cute, and so fun to have close cousins!
I love those cheeks. She is sure growing up and it's great that she can spend time talking to Emee. Hopefully it is a bond for life.
Post a Comment