Happy 2nd Birthday Remy!
Where did my baby go?
I feel like it was just yesterday that I was bringing this little bundle home.
How quickly time has passed.
In the past year Remy has grown into quite the little girl.
She is full of attitude and spunk.
I love her little personality.
Remy loves princesses & dolls.
She carts her dolls around the house all day long.
She loves to read to them and put them to bed.
She is such a great mommy.
Remy loves to sleep!
She goes to bed between 7:30 - 8pm.
She wakes up between 8-9am!
She sleeps with her doll & bear each night.
Before she falls asleep she sings "the birdy song" to her baby.
When she wakes up in the morning she plays with her doll until I come get her.
I love picking her warm body up out of bed.
It is one of my favorite parts of the day!
Remy loves to talk to her cousin Emory on the phone.
She calls her every day.
If Remy is in a bad mood I ask her if she would like to call Emee.
She always does and it always makes her feel better!
They are best friends.
Remy is still a Momma's girl.
She is my shadow.
She follows me around the house and helps me with whatever I am doing.
Remy has changed so much over the past year.
She changes and grows every day.
It makes me sad that she is growing so fast.

Monday, March 29, 2010
TWO!
Posted by Chelsey at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Scuba/tool belt outfit is my fave! Happy birthday Remmy!
Happy Birthday sweet cheeks! You have such a cute little girl, I love her updates on your blog, what a fun girl she is growing up to be!!
Super cute pictures. She is so darling! I love her teeth in her smile. Happy birthday Remy!
Post a Comment