Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day #1 - Success!

Yesterday marked day #1 of the dreaded potty training.
It went much better than I had anticipated.
I would call it a success.
I pumped her full of liquids and we hung out near the potty.
We watched lots of movies and TV and neglected everything else.



I just can't get over her 'girly-figure' in her pink panties. I just want to squeeze her every time I look at her. And I must add, doesn't she look so big? My baby is growing up so quickly!

Today marks day #2. So far so good. Remy woke up dry and has gone to the potty twice this morning (once on her own). I think she'll be trained before I know it! What a smarty pants!

4 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

girly figure? linebacker is the first thing that comes to my mind..haha.

good job remy. now teach your cousin!

Lisa said...

That picture of her on the potty is awesome!! She is in the zone!

MEG said...

that is the cutest picture of her chubby little butt! Good luck with the potty training, Olivia has no fricken idea what to do,I wish we were getting a little closer

Mackenzie Richards said...

How cute is that!!?? The girlish figure will come soon enough! Good work Remy!