I hate potty training. I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again. It just downright sucks. I hate watching the clock between pees, asking Remy countless times if she is still dry, sprinting to the potty when 'it's time', changing wet panties, spot-cleaning the carpets, washing the floors, doing the laundry and being stuck in the house around the clock!
Today started out great but quickly took a turn for the worse. By 4 o'clock I had had it. That's when I stripped Remy naked from the waist down. To my surprise, that little naked bottom never had another accident. So, naked she stayed!
I am hoping for a better day tomorrow. Hopefully we will be close by the end of the week. I can only hope. My sanity is in jeopardy after all!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Day #2 - Exhausting
Posted by Chelsey at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am so with you on hating potty training!
Eleanor has been asking to sit on the potty and is showing signs of interest but I'm still in denial that the time may be fast approaching. Remy does look so grown up though in her little big girl panties. Good luck with the rest of the week!!
Post a Comment