Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Woe is Me

Oh the pain.
It is almost too much for me to handle.
(yes, I have a very low pain tolerance)

Turns out I have an ear infection/blockage.
It sucks.
Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon.

I have never had an ear infection.
My kids have never had ear infections.
(Thank goodness because I can only imagine how miserable they would be)

Daily tasks now conflict pain on my poor ear.
Talking on the phone - for example - kills on the right side.
Also, sleeping on the favorite side of my head is no longer very comfortable.

I can only hope the pain subsides soon.

In the meantime,
I'll be sporting this sweet cotton ball in my ear.
Isn't it lovely?
I think it goes nicely with my new earrings.

3 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i think it is hot!

Jenna said...

Poor Chelsey! Get better soon~!
I love your earings, though!

LOCKHARTS said...

Poor girl! I hate not being able to sleep on my favourite side! Hope it doesn't last long!