
Summer was good to us this year. We spent most of the month of August at the cabin in Montana. Even though the weather wasn't as good as years past - it was still wonderful. We had many hot days which we spent poolside. It felt so good to soak in those rays.
The kids loved it. They spent their days outside in the sunshine burning off all their energy. By nightfall, it was everything they could do to stay awake a little longer. They slept hard and night and played hard during the day!
Gma taught Cade how to drive the boat. Seriously. Cade would do figure 8's all over the bay in front of the cabin. He would drive until his arms actually got tired and he couldn't do it anymore. He loved it. He would ask to drive every chance he could get!
We were also lucky enough to have some extended family come out and spend some time with us. The only picture I got from their week with us was of Amy and I. For the record, I love this girl.


Our summer was splendid. I am sad it is over but, happy to get into a new routine for a while. After all, you can only lay by the pool soaking in the sunshine for so long before it's time for a change, right (haha).
Our fall is shaping up to be busier than usual. Cade is signed up for swimming lessons and gymnastics and is very excited about both. He wakes up every morning and asks if it is time yet (I shouldn't have told him until closer to the day)! I am hoping both will help drain him of his endless energy supply.



0 comments:
Post a Comment