Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Remy

Remy has the cutest voice.
It is high-pitched, squeaky and downright adorable.
You can't help but smile when you hear her speak.
And don't even get me started on her singing voice.
It is even better!

Don't believe me?

I dare you to watch the following video and not crack a smile.
Go ahead, give it a try.


See, I told you.
Downright adorable.

Now I just need to figure out a way to bottle it for future listening pleasure.

On another note...

Today Cade was whining for a cinnamon bun before dinner. I, being the 'mean' mother that I am, said he could not have one until after dinner. The rest went something like this...

Cade: "Mom, can I PLEASE have a cinnamon bun?"
Remy (hands on hips, squeaky voice): "NO! Jesus said no cinnamon buns!"

I love this little girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this video! I actually busted out a giggle. the icing on the cake is when underwear man comes running past shooting in his trusty green underwear!!

Emily said...

Hahaha. When I pushed play Ethan ran over and watched with a dropped jaw... he thinks she's a good singer.