Friday, September 3, 2010

Up, Up and Away!


This morning Cade and I were cuddling in bed when he noticed a wedding picture of Brian and I hanging on the wall. He asked me why I was wearing that dress. I told him it was the day Brian and I got married. He liked that answer.

Then he asked me why he wasn't in the picture. And the rest of the conversation went like this...

Me: "You were still in heaven!"
Cade: "I was in heaven with Jesus?"
Me: "Yes!"
Cade: "Way up in the sky?"
Me: "Yes, way up in the sky!"

Then Cade got the cutest, most excited look on his face and his eyes lit up.

Cade: "I went in a rocket way up in the sky with Jesus!"

Sorry Cade - no rocket but, I think I'll let you think that until your a little older!

1 comments:

LOCKHARTS said...

So cute! It's funny how kids relate to Jesus. Peyton's scripture reading consists solely of looking for pictures of Jesus! Lol.