Today Cade turned 4!
We celebrated for two days.
It was a blast.
Cade loved every minute of it.

We had a small party at our house.
Complete with balloons, presents, cake and ice cream.


Cade could hardly wait to open his presents.
I told him they were hid inside the house a few days before his birthday.
Bad idea.
He hunted for those presents everyday.
Luckily, he never found them!



He asked for a cake covered with candy.
That's what he got.
A cake covered with smarties.
He loved it (even if it was lopsided and falling apart).

This police station was a hit.
Cade was really into it as soon as it was put together.

I still can't believe my baby is 4!
This week Cade will be starting swimming lessons and gymnastics.
He is very excited and talks about each everyday.
I'm sure he'll do great!
We love you Cade.
Happy Birthday!


3 comments:
happy birthday cade, you are my favorite nephew!
The cake is so cute! Happy Birthday Cade!
Happy birthday cade!
Post a Comment