Friday, January 28, 2011

Personality Plus

Meet Cade: he’s full of personality and life. He is high energy, animated, emotional, moody, sensitive, hyper, loud (like really loud), easily excited and down-right loving. He is your typical ‘boys boy’. He loves to make-believe, run and play. He also loves to cuddle, kiss and hug.


Meet Remy: she’s gentle, sensitive, sassy, opinionated, quiet (especially compared to Cade), sweet, loving, talkative, smart and shy. She loves to play with her babies - she feeds them, burps them and tucks them into bed. She is also a complete mama’s-girl. She clings to me like a shadow and follows me around the house all day long (but rarely makes me hold her). She is my buddy.




They are uniquely different. They each encompass their own little personalities and I adore each for different reasons. I love that they are not the same. It makes them who they are.

PS - We miss Emory fiercely over here. We all became very attached to her (and her many personalities) over the Christmas break and wish she would come back soon! Also, a big thank you to Danielle for getting these awesome pictures of the kids and capturing their personalities so well.


2 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Love your kids, they are so much fun. I knew you would have such great ones cause you yourself and Brian are all of those things your children are!! I love you and I love those skinny jeans on that little Remy!

chris, mara, jack + katy said...

Remmy's modeling pictures are amazing!