To say we have a lot of snow is an understatement.
The kids are pretty fond of the white fluffy stuff.
One night last week they headed out to play.
The weather was warm and they had so much fun.

Remy stuck pretty close to the stairs.
She kept sinking into the snow and getting stuck.
She loved it.



In the past 2 days we have been blessed with even more snow.
It's crazy!
Maybe we will have to bundle up again and head outdoors sometime this week.
We will just have to wait until it isn't so cold!



2 comments:
So cute! I wish dumps of snow would also bring 5 degree + temperatures. It's way more fun that way. I really want to take the kids sledding or something, but I'm such a baby when it comes to the cold!
such a blessing, aren't you just lucky! poor remy, she needs to learn to take cade down!
Post a Comment