Monday, October 24, 2011

Reese Ella Howarth

Reese arrived (5 days late) on October 16, 2011.
She was a healthy 8lbs 12oz.
The labour and delivery went seamless which was greatly appreciated.



The kids were very excited to meet their new sister.
They both thought she was very cute and were very eager to hold her.



Remy has been a very good helper since bringing Reese home.
She will happily check on Reese for me, bring me her soother or find a blanket for her new baby sister.
She isn’t very interested in holding her but, loves to give her kisses and hugs.


Cade is enamoured by Reese.
He is constantly wanting to hold, hug and kiss her.
He is what I would call an ‘aggressive helper’.
He loves her so much that at times his kisses and loves get a little aggressive.


Kensie is also smitten by Reese.
She was able to bring the kids to the hospital to meet Reese.
I often find Kensie and Reese curled up somewhere snuggling.
Kensie has also been a huge help.
(She was the one who came over in the middle of the night to watch the kids when we went to the hospital)!


Grandma was able to come to Reese’s birth.
It was nice to have another familiar face in the room.
Both Grandma and Grandpa have been huge helpers since Reese arrived.
They have been feeding us, watching the other two kids, cleaning my house...
I don’t know how I would have done it without them!

So far Reese is an angel.
She hardly cries, eats well and sleeps even better.
She is a perfect fit for our family and it has been a great transition.
I already can’t imagine what life was like without her.
Perhaps we are still living in the ‘honeymoon’ phase but, I sure am loving every minute of it.
Welcome Baby Reese!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like she fits right in to your cute family! So glad all is going well. Good luck! Hopefully we can meet Reese before too long.