Friday, September 30, 2011

38 1/2 Weeks!

38 1/2 Weeks!


Where has this pregnancy gone? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was announcing that Brian and I were expecting and now here I sit a little over a week away from my due date! Time really has flown by (at least it has until the past week or so - now time seems to be much more slowly).

I have been feeling really good the past few weeks. Other than being really tired once again, I cannot complain much. My body is holding up well and I am still able to do most things that I want or need to. Although, this little girl really likes to stretch/kick/punch my insides and let me tell you, she is strong. Sometimes she literally takes my breath away! That is one thing that I will not miss once she is on the outside!

I am getting really anxious to meet this little girl. The kids are also getting really excited. They ask me all the time when the baby is going to arrive. So, we have been counting down until my due date and now that we are so close, I usually just tell them that when she is ready she will come out. It really could be any day now!

Now we just have to sit back and wait for this little bundle to arrive. Hopefully it happens sooner than later! We'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Love it. You always look so cute pregnant!! Those last days seem to take years. So excited to see your new baby girl, it is always so fun to see what they look like and who they look like, especially since you already have one cute girl!