It has been three weeks since Reese joined our family. These past few weeks have been wonderful. Sure I am a little sleep deprived, feel totally unproductive each day and am still totally intimidated at the thought of going anywhere on my own with all three kids - but, I am happy and loving our little girl!
Reese has been a very content little one however, she loves to be cuddled and held. I feel like all I do is hold her which makes it very difficult to get anything 'productive' done (laundry, cleaning, cooking). So, I have decided to toss the 'to-do' list and just enjoy the time I get to spend with the kids these days.
Reese is growing like crazy. She is really taking on her own look - a complete mix of Cade and Remy if you ask me. She still has a head-full of hair and still reminds us all of a little monkey! We sure do love having her around!





0 comments:
Post a Comment