My little girl is growing up. In the past few months she has really changed and it breaks my heart. Now when I look at her all I see is a little lady - she's no longer my baby! Why does time have to speed by so quickly?
Remy is such a sweet girl. She is kind, thoughtful, nurturing, easy going and obedient! She loves to help me around the house and especially loves to spend time with me in the kitchen. She loves to help me bake and especially loves to help me chop up fruits and veggies for snack time or dinner. She is really good at it too! It's fun to watch her carefully chop things up - you can tell she is enjoying herself!
Remy has been my little shadow since day one and nothing has changed. She is happiest when we are together and follows me around the house all day long. She doesn't like it when I leave the house without her and still has a hard time being dropped off places (play date, etc). We are working on it in preparation for kindergarten! I keep telling her that I won't be able to attend school with her - so far she seems okay with that. We will see how she feels come September!
Remy is an amazing big sister to both Reese & Nora. When Cade is away at school she loves to play with Reese. They play house, dress-up and hair salon. I think she loves playing with Reese because she gets to be the 'boss'. Reese and Remy share a room now that Nora has arrived. They love it. Each night after I put them to bed you can hear them both laughing and giggling for a good 30 minutes. It's very sweet.
Since turning 5, Remy has developed quite the spunky side. It's hilarious to see her get all fired up from time to time. She is learning to put Cade in his place more often and stand up for what she wants more (which I love). However, when it comes down to it - she will do just about anything to make sure those around her are taken care of and happy (especially her big brother, Cade).
We all adore Remy. She brings such a fun spirit into our home. You can always count on her for a good laugh, a cute smile and a big hug!




0 comments:
Post a Comment