Sunday, January 25, 2009

Formatting

Does anyone else have trouble with their formatting when they create new posts?
Every time I go to post something new I spend all this time formatting it and getting it just right and then when I actually post it - it looks totally different! It drives me crazy!
Help!
(For example - this post. It is supposed to have spaces between the lines. However, when I preview/post it - it doesn't! But when I am in the 'editing section' it has all the spaces. It is so frustrating)

3 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

are you editing in the html tab?

Chelsey said...

No, I am in the 'compose' tab. Should I be?

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Makes me crazy too! I totally know what you mean. Sometimes it does it's own thing all together. I spend tons trying to make things look nice and in the right place.