Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reese

Oh Reese. Where do I even start? This little girl is pure perfection. You honestly cannot help but be happy when Reese is around. She is so full of personality, spunk and cuteness! 


This isn't to say that she isn't trouble because she is! She is one busy little girl who is always on the move. She loves to chase around Cade and Remy and is happiest when they are playing with her (and not trying to escape her)


She pretty much owns us all... especially her Dad! Brian cannot get enough of this little spunk. It's probably because she pays so much attention to him when he is around. When he arrives home for work, she is always there to greet him with lots of smiles, hugs and kisses! I always tease Brian because he has major 'blinders' when it comes to Reese. She can do just about anything and he will scoop her up and smother her in kisses! I can't blame him though - just look at her!


Reese is now 17 months old and is really starting to talk and interact with everyone. She has lots of words now. She can say - Mom, Mama (gma), Dada, Papa, book, go, hi, bye, night-night, no, more, all done, who's that, thank-you and a few more!


Reese is always happy too. Unless she is seriously sick or hurt she is usually running around with a big smile on her face. She smiles at everyone and is pretty friendly! She is probably my least shy kid yet. 


Reese is a pretty routine little girl. She wakes up around 7am, naps for 2 hours at 12:15 and heads to bed at 7pm! Her nap/bedtime routine are awesome. We tell her it's time for nigh-night and she runs straight for her crib. We put her in and she snuggles with her stuffed elephant gives a wave and goes to sleep. It takes us all of 2 minutes and I love it! I'm grateful every time I go to put her to bed that I don't have to do more to get her to fall asleep!


We all really adore this little girl. She brings so much extra happiness to our family. Her huge brown eyes, big chubby cheeks and rolley-polley body melt us all. We are pretty much obsessed!


I think I'm going to miss her being the baby around here. She really has no idea what is about to happen and it'll be interesting to see how she adjusts to not being the baby anymore. I'm sure she'll manage to steal lots of attention from everyone still - I mean, just look at her. She is hard not to pay attention to!


PS - I should mention that due to her outgoing, crazy personality - we rarely leave the house! Taking this munchkin to a store is a rather large feat. I'd rather just stay home and let her run around here. We are really looking forward to some nicer weather so we can actually venture outside where she can explore and get even more of her wiggles out!

0 comments: