...she may just potty-train herself!
I've mentioned before how much Remy loves to copy her brother Cade. She is his shadow, copying everything he does (good or bad). These days have been no exception. Now she is insistent that she use the potty, just like Cade. She cries until I take her diaper off so she can sit on her little red potty. I can't believe we are already entering this stage.Did I mention I hate potty training?
I mean, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was potty training Cade. Seriously. Where has the time gone?
Did I mention I hate potty training?
They say you have a 'window' of opportunity where transitions (ie: potty training) are easiest. I think our window is wide open! However, we are going to the cabin next week and I really don't want the stress of potty training while I am there. So, Remy... can you please keep that window open for yet another week? I promise I'll give it a go when we return home.
Did I mention I hate potty training?
PS - Where did my baby go? If she keep growing up so quickly I may just be forced to add to our little family! Stay a baby just a little longer Remy!


1 comments:
She is so smart and cute. She looks like she doesn't miss much. I was hoping you and the kids would have come to my cabin. It was great to visit with your Mom tho. Maybe we will see you next time.
Post a Comment